Saturday, January 5, 2019

A new begin - writer's life

It's been a while since I've posted anything on this blog, life distracted me. I've also noticed that just posting thoughts on philosophical subjects by itself isn't very fulfilling. But since slightly over a year, I've found a new medium to channel such thoughts and ideas, while doing something enjoyable at the same time. I've started writing science-fiction books. It's like reading a book you like, but at the same time having the possibility to mold the story and the world into a puzzle of storylines that need to fit, be consistent, believable, enjoyable. I can honestly say, I like the process and I can see myself continuing writing for a long time. (contrary to some other hobbies that are fleeting, just a couple of months, next...)

For now, I'm mostly writing for myself, although I would have no problem if one or more books would be picked up by larger groups. I'm not going to "sell" the books, but I'll work on letting them be discovered by putting their existence out there.

This blog and its future posts can be part of that process. I'll use it as a means to discuss the writing process, the world around the books, the timeline, the characters. And I invite any readers to ask me questions about the books on this blog.


You can find my books through Amazon and Kobo:
Books at Amazon
Books at Kobo

No comments: